Looking for support

Options
Hi all.
I’m looking to make some friends on here. I have been trying this on my own and it’s been difficult. I have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to have some friends for supporting each other.

Replies

• cherylhunter3572
    Options
    Hi Teresa,

I am also looking for friends to support each other. Losing weight and breaking bad habits is hard. Be nice to hello each other through the rough patches.

Cheryl
  • tracymdurham
    tracymdurham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I also need to lose over 100. I am currently 314 and would like to get down to at least below 200. I have a friend that I have been working with at work but she weighs about 150. She doesn’t totally understand my struggle. I would like someone that keeps me accountable daily.
  • toteardrops36
    toteardrops36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello please add me I also need to lose 100lbs and need a lot of support here in NC
  • theresa2018a
    theresa2018a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just added all on here. Looking forward to getting and giving the support. :)
  • theresa2018a
    Options
    ^ sent!! :)
  • opuj
    opuj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pls do add me up too as i need to embark on this journey this yr. ive been on nd off nd hv added more stones. I really nd all d motivation i could get.
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to stay connected with you! :)
  • victoria8btr
    victoria8btr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’d love some extra support however I’m not so sure how to add this way ... pls feel free to add me :)

We got this !!!
  • theresa2018a
    Options
    Added :)!!!!!
  • electricdaisy82
    electricdaisy82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for support and motivation! I’d love to lose around 100 - that would put me back to my high school weight!