Any Personal Trainers On Here? I Need Help.

Options
I could use a lot of help since I’m strength training more often now to bulk up. I lost some fat first over the last few months. I’ve read multiple articles and watched videos and talked to others, but want to make sure I’m not doing anything major incorrectly. I feel like I am not eating enough/consuming the right amount of certain things. Also, I’m using assisted weights for 3 full body workouts a week. I’d appreciate if someone could help me out more. I’ll give any info out that’d help you.

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Great that you have included pics, maybe give your stats (height, weight, etc) , calorie goal, macro break down, and lifting programme too.

The more info the better.

Cheers, h.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I agree with above.
    Ask specific questions for personalized advice.

What program are you currently following if any?
    What's your stats?
    How many calories are you consuming?
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Kevin0511 wrote: »
    I could use a lot of help since I’m strength training more often now to bulk up. I lost some fat first over the last few months. I’ve read multiple articles and watched videos and talked to others, but want to make sure I’m not doing anything major incorrectly. I feel like I am not eating enough/consuming the right amount of certain things. Also, I’m using assisted weights for 3 full body workouts a week. I’d appreciate if someone could help me out more. I’ll give any info out that’d help you.

um, would you expect an accountant to do your taxes for free? this is kind of the same thing - ask people questions if you have them, but to expect a trainer to assess your food and workout plan and develop a plan for you (for free!) is a bit much.