I bought my boyfriend a valentines gift but I’m not sure if he will like it

Options
dniania
dniania Posts: 251 Member
edited February 2018 in Chit-Chat
My boyfriend and i wanted to go to an amusement park last year for vacation but we were unable to afford it and also other other circumstances prevented us to go. So for Valentine’s Day i bought him and i tickets to the amusement park we were trying to go to. Do you think my gift is too much for Valentine’s Day ? I’m not great with gifts and this is our first valentines together so i just want him to feel extra special

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    No, I think it's a nice idea.
    I think you'll be fine as long as you don't expect him to automatically buy you a high price tag gift in return.
    I really like the idea of buying meaningful gifts regardless of price. You bought this gift because you know he wanted to go, so I'm thinking you'll be fine.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    He loves you so he will love any gift you give him. :smile:
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea :)
  • dniania
    Options
    Damm... that's a nice gift. When I was married all I gave him was the V
    Momepro wrote: »
    That sounds like a great idea :)
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    He loves you so he will love any gift you give him. :smile:

Thanks guys
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    I think it's a really nice gesture. It's something you already know he wants, and it's something you can enjoy together. The money spent doesn't matter, but the thought and effort sure does. Nice job.
  • dniania
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    No, I think it's a nice idea.
    I think you'll be fine as long as you don't expect him to automatically buy you a high price tag gift in return.
    I really like the idea of buying meaningful gifts regardless of price. You bought this gift because you know he wanted to go, so I'm thinking you'll be fine.

• dniania
    Options
    I think it's a really nice gesture. It's something you already know he wants, and it's something you can enjoy together. The money spent doesn't matter, but the thought and effort sure does. Nice job.

Thank you
  • dniania
    Options
    This will be awesome! I hope you guys have a wonderful time :)

Thanks
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's a wonderful gift. Have fun!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he'll like it, but I definitely don't think he'll be expecting something that big or have something equally expensive. Me not knowing his personality, do you think he'd feel bad for not getting you something equally nice?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Have a great time!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    sounds like a awesome gift both get to enjoy so no worries
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much you spent but it sounds like a nice gift- a fun experience together!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    It sounds perfect...take lots of pictures and live it up :). He will LOVE it
  • dniania
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    It sounds perfect...take lots of pictures and live it up :). He will LOVE it

Thanks we will (:
  • dniania
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    If this was something he wanted to do last year but couldn't and you surprise him this year I think he would love it !
    It's one of those memories you both wont forget.
    Have a blast !
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I don't know how much you spent but it sounds like a nice gift- a fun experience together!
    awesome gift!
    sounds like a awesome gift both get to enjoy so no worries
    Have a great time!
    km8907 wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll like it, but I definitely don't think he'll be expecting something that big or have something equally expensive. Me not knowing his personality, do you think he'd feel bad for not getting you something equally nice?
    I agree that it's a wonderful gift. Have fun!

Thanks everyone I’m not worried about his gift to me i just didn’t know if this was too much of a gift for him
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't like it, I'll go with you!! This is awesome!
  • woofwoof24
    woofwoof24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's perfect. It's not too intimate, but it'll allow you to build things that way naturally. Great job.