Laughing till you cry kinda friend, that is me.

Options
Smallville127
Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. Right off the bat I am an astrology junkie ha ha meaning I judge the entire world I meet based from your birth sign, I only avoid Sagittarius and LOVE Taurus and Cancers. :) I am a Cancer.
My journey for the 100,000 time begins tomorrow. But, I am feeling like the small changes I have already made are some of the big steps that needed to be conquered before I could even be ready this time. My first addiction was Diet coke, and I have switched to drinking water and coffee :) Second is I work from home so, my schedule is free to play with so, I choose to sleep late and work late. Sadly it makes it easy to binge eat at night when everyone is asleep. So, now I am up in AM and bed moderately early, so no more night time snacking.
So, here I am baring my soul ready to take this bull by the horns. And contrary to my name I am not a drunk horse B) I actually rarely drink, I do not smoke, I own horses, I am a Mom and I am an entrepreneur. Looking to make friends with people who are focused solely on making positive changes and are HAPPY, energetic down to earth people. I mean personally for a fat girl I am extremely high energy and silly. :) Add me as friend and I will add you back! :D

Replies