Need some MFP friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi everyone - another Newbie here!

Have been a MFP user for a year or so now but haven't posted before. I've been on quite a journey both weight & health wise over the last 5-6 years going from a start dress size of 22/24 down to my current 6/8! It's been a long but bloody satisfying slog & I now feel healthier than I have ever felt before. I can honestly say for the 1st time in my life I love how I look & feel.
I exercise regularly - am pretty active in general & use MFP food log & my Nike Fuel-band to keep track of things.

I'd love to have some company on here to help boost me along (& to share random Heath/exercise questions with). :smile:

Replies

• PoisonedCursed
    Options
    Everybody here is nice and friendly, we're all here together united on this journey :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations on your achievement, you did a great job! Feel free to add me.
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the message boards! I'm not usually one to post on something like this but I've found the mfp boards/my friends very friendly and supporting:)

Oh and CONGRATS on the loss you've made so far!!!
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community side of MFP! Great work on the progress you've made thus far! Feel free to add me, i'm on MFP all the time.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome aboard.....we're all mostly friendly here...????????????????add me...I'm friendly?..✌✌
  • Mel072292
    Options
    Hi everyone - another Newbie here!

Have been a MFP user for a year or so now but haven't posted before. I've been on quite a journey both weight & health wise over the last 5-6 years going from a start dress size of 22/24 down to my current 6/8! It's been a long but bloody satisfying slog & I now feel healthier than I have ever felt before. I can honestly say for the 1st time in my life I love how I look & feel.
    I exercise regularly - am pretty active in general & use MFP food log & my Nike Fuel-band to keep track of things.

I'd love to have some company on here to help boost me along (& to share random Heath/exercise questions with). :smile:

Anyone who exercises regularly is def someone I want to communicate with. Please feel free to add me :)
  • stronganddetermination
    Options
    Hi¡ my name is sara, im 24 from spain, feel free to add me¡
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends. :)
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, although im at the beginning of the journey, second day for me.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi I am friendly and active on here and would love new friends too. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am sending a friend request your way!
  • monsoonme
    Options
    add me
  • jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love it on here. It has helped me lose almost 10 lbs so far, and have about 40 more to go. My picture is what I want to look like again when I reach my goal. I looked like that 2 yrs ago, and am determined to get there again!

Add me if you want to. We can share this journey together.
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And congrats on your weight lost!!! :) feel free to add me.
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

Feel free to add me