Turn on's & turn off's

Options

Replies

• sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Turn offs: Tattoos, non-ear piercings, girls that think they're a 10/10

On: nice smile, facial aesthetics, fit body, willing to make the first move (inb4 beta)

No alpha seen here.

girls that type like this is a big turnoff aswell

strong this ^

then they try to be funny but fail miserably so cringe worthy

brb can't handle the truth
    brb beta as phuck.

its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused by the fight here.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

On: nice smile, facial aesthetics, fit body, willing to make the first move (inb4 beta)

No alpha seen here.

strong this ^

brb beta as phuck.

you mad?

Nope, not at those poverty shoulders, Mr. Auschwitz. :wink:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  • sub10orbust
    Options

No alpha seen here.

strong this ^

brb beta as phuck.

you mad?

Nope, not at those poverty shoulders, Mr. Auschwitz. :wink:

strong reference that just about puts the cherry on top
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options

gSarah1 has skillfully appropriated lingo from the forum bodybuilding.com, which has a hyper-masculinized culture of competitive, playful ribbing.

As witnessed by his recent threads, Sub10orburst is also adept at this language, and was put off by what he perceived as aspirational faux-masculinity.

Sub10orburst did not expect Sarah's most recent retort, which even at bodybuilding.com, would receive kudos (I think).
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options

gSarah1 has skillfully appropriated lingo from the forum bodybuilding.com, which has a hyper-masculinized culture of competitive, playful ribbing.

As witnessed by his recent threads, Sub10orburst is also adept at this language, and was put off by what he perceived as aspirational faux-masculinity.

Sub10orburst did not expect Sarah's most recent retort, which even at bodybuilding.com, would receive kudos (I think).

Ah, ok. Now it makes sense. Thanks for that.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options

i7psH.gif
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    lol :)
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    u spelled my name wrong :(
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO

Thank you!

Turn on's: eye contact, warm smile, confidence, dances with me, and familiar touches like hand on small of back as I walk through the door or hand on my knee at dinner

Turn off's: won't go out, chews food with mouth open, dirty/messy car/house/or personal hygiene
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

I'm imagining this said by the British guy who does the animal planet documentaries.
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Turn ons- tall, nice lips&teeth, tattoos
    Offs- missing teeth, bad breath, shorter than me, I feel like I could take them in a fight/arm wrestling
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    gorgeous guys who are nice to women.
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    u spelled my name wrong :(

Sorry! I have username dyslexia :)

Yeah, who would say 'burst', that's ridiculous.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I'm imagining this said by the British guy who does the animal planet documentaries.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You'd be bitter too if you were a victim of those retarded "text your gf" threads.

You've lost me.

I need to know what this is.

Step 1:Text your girlfriend something that will cause anxiety, worry or anger.

Step 2: Take a picture of it and put it on the internet for lols and stupid green squares.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    You'd be bitter too if you were a victim of those retarded "text your gf" threads.

You've lost me.

Step 2: Take a picture of it and put it on the internet for lols and stupid green squares.

That isn't very funny at all.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

You've lost me.

Dang you girls nowadays are putting up with some ish due to technology. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Be more careful. Get rid of that guy and choose a guy who looks and acts COMPLETELY different next time.
  • VistaJerry
    Options

Steve Irwin stepped in to translate for us.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    On: Tall (6'+), fit, bald head, nice eyes, nice smile, scruffy (I haven't shaved for three days) facial hair, smells good, tattoos, polite.
    Off: Excessive body hair, body odor, bad breath, bad teeth, bad manners, bad attitude.