NSV--Wedding Dress!!

Options
I bought my wedding dress December 2012 for my October 2013 wedding. I love my dress and it fit perfectly with an exception to the length. I'm a shortie and have to have it shortened.
Anyway, it has been at my parents house awaiting alterations. I tried it on when I visited my parents for Father's Day and it wouldn't zip all the way up without making me look like I was squished. I got horribly depressed and decided I needed to take control of my diet. So I started MFP and have lost 8 pounds.

I'm at my parents right now (bridal shower is tomorrow!) and just tried it on again. And it fit! Perfectly!! No crazy back fat to ruin pictures. It was even a tad loose in the torso. I haven't measured how many inches I've lost, but I'm thrilled! I need to get it altered soon, but I'm thinking about waiting until the end of the month and maybe I'll have to get it taken in a bit.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!