32 Down... about 80 to go.

Options
Well I made it this far. I completed a bodybuilding.com program yesterday and I am about to start today a new more aggressive 84 day program. Plus I am starting a new session of Preset meal plans. I looked in the mirror yesterday while I was laying on the workout bench and I didn't look like a blob when I first started. I am also able to sit up without assistance. I survived all of the holiday season with minor challenges. These small successes are now motivating me to stick with the programs. I have a friend who has the same challenge as I had and I am hoping to convince her to try MFP by being an example. She hasn't seen me since October 2017 and I haven't told her that I am on a diet, except that I am working out. I will surprise her at the end of March. I know that she too can succeed if she tries.

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Nice work, I bet your friend will be surprise when you meet in March.

Cheers, h.
  • tpspiege
    tpspiege Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice work ... I have a similar goal and progress thus far.

I was grocery shopping for the family the other day and one hand grabbed two gallons of milk and thought to myself "While I have quite a ways to go yet, it's nice to think that I've lost 4 gallons of milk" (a gallon of most liquids weighing about 8lbs). While the changes don't feel all that significant while spread out over several months the idea of carrying 4 gallons of milk around every day in a back pack puts things in perspective. We're headed in the right direction and every joint in our bodies have to be appreciative of the effort.
  • rockyhi512
    rockyhi512 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    for me its now 2 sacks of flour
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!