How to approach girls in the gym???

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    When I see a female with whom I deign to mate in a gymnasium, I usually start by throwing balls at her, the big red ones, then mine. If this approach fails - which is exceedingly rare - I challenge here to a rope climb. Halfway up, I leap onto her rope and we both plummet to the earth. In the confusion that follows she can easily be subdued. Failing either of those, I will use the trampoline as an approach assist and launch myself at her. It is usually most effective to be completely naked during these wooings.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When I see a female with whom I deign to mate in a gymnasium, I usually start by throwing balls at her, the big red ones, then mine. If that doe not work, I challenge here to a rope climb - halfway up I leap onto her rope and we both plummet to the earth. In the confusion that follows she can easily be subdued. Failing either of those, I will use the trampoline as an approach assist and launch myself at her. It is usually most effective to be completely naked during these wooings.

Wtf!?!? My gym doesn't have a trampoline!!!! I feel cheated.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    When I see a female with whom I deign to mate in a gymnasium, I usually start by throwing balls at her, the big red ones, then mine. If that doe not work, I challenge here to a rope climb - halfway up I leap onto her rope and we both plummet to the earth. In the confusion that follows she can easily be subdued. Failing either of those, I will use the trampoline as an approach assist and launch myself at her. It is usually most effective to be completely naked during these wooings.

What kinda goddamn rinky dink *kitten* are you at?
  • tinak33
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

Unless they hid them somewhere? I might have to do some exploring. Or just ask at the front desk.
    If they don't have any, I will have to switch gyms. How am I ever gonna be approached if I don't have access to a trampoline?!?!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Just don't. The gym is a place to focus and work hard, there's plenty of other places to approach girls.

Where would you suggest to approach a woman?

Where would YOU suggest to approach a woman?

Anywhere, as long as you do it in the right way!!
    Isn't a woman (or man for that matter) always at a place for a certain reason? So by the logic in this thread you have to wait until a woman is somewhere that she has no place being to hit on her.

So the men's locker room?
  • SwannySez
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

Unless they hid them somewhere? I might have to do some exploring. Or just ask at the front desk.
    If they don't have any, I will have to switch gyms. How am I ever gonna be approached if I don't have access to a trampoline?!?!

Well, you did not hear this from me, but I have it on good authority that many men will not even consider launching themselves off a trampoline at a woman they have never met. So, it IS technically possible that there may be some of these lesser men on your planet.
  • tinak33
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

Well, you did not hear this from me, but I have it on good authority that many men will not even consider launching themselves off a trampoline at a woman they have never met. So, it IS technically possible that there may be some of these lesser men on your planet.

I need a new planet.
  • tinak33
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

You gotta be kidding me! Planet Fitness is the Tinder of gyms!

That's why I joined!!!
    I figured they wouldn't be put off by the headphones or the "back-off" looks.... Either they would like the challenge or they would be completely oblivious to all verbal and non verbal social cues.
    Regardless.... my gym sucks.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

That's why I joined!!!
    I figured they wouldn't be put off by the headphones or the "back-off" looks.... Either they would like the challenge or they would be completely oblivious to all verbal and non verbal social cues.

Holy Christ on a crutch! I just saw your photos and clearly you have someone joined a gay men only gym - not that there is anything wrong with a gay men only gym. I can tell you that if there were, in fact, any straight men at your gym that they would be preening and posing and launching themselves off the squat rack at you screaming pickup lines and gesturing to their gentalia.
  • tinak33
    Options

Planet Fitness.....

That's why I joined!!!

Holy Christ on a crutch! I just saw your photos and clearly you have someone joined a gay men only gym - not that there is anything wrong with a gay men only gym. I can tell you that if there were, in fact, any straight men at your gym that they would be preening and posing and launching themselves off the squat rack at you screaming pickup lines and gesturing to their gentalia.

Hmmm....... I will be looking into a new Planet Fitness immediately.

I didn't even have headphones on the first 2 times I went. I thought that was a pretty CLEAR message.... guess I was wrong!
  • tinak33
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just don't. The gym is a place to focus and work hard, there's plenty of other places to approach girls.

Isn't a woman (or man for that matter) always at a place for a certain reason? So by the logic in this thread you have to wait until a woman is somewhere that she has no place being to hit on her.

No way. When I am in the men's locker room I have a clear purpose

Wait.... women don't belong in the men's locker room? Really?

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!
  • SwannySez
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Cee, stop spreading these heinous lies! Women are ALWAYS welcome in the men's locker room.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    a woman can walk into a mens locker room and nobody would probably care.

a guy would walk into a ladies locker room and the place would go ultrasonic.

Pffft..... and women want equal rights?
  • tinak33
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    a woman can walk into a mens locker room and nobody would probably care.

a guy would walk into a ladies locker room and the place would go ultrasonic.

Pffft..... and women want equal rights?

This is true.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Here is what you don't do. You do not stand behind a woman while she is squatting, so you can fist bump her cuz "150lbs is heavy for a girl" and then get all butthurt when she tells you that 150lbs is only 50% of her max and she actually lifts more than you. That is what you don't do.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Don't.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    PWRLFTR1 wrote: »
    Here is what you don't do. You do not stand behind a woman while she is squatting, so you can fist bump her cuz "150lbs is heavy for a girl" and then get all butthurt when she tells you that 150lbs is only 50% of her max and she actually lifts more than you. That is what you don't do.

Every damn time.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Don't.

It's difficult to take advice from a woman with 4 cats laying on her bed.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

Mfp, of course!!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Mfp, of course!!

... of course.