Anyone tried Body Groove?

Options
I just did the first workout tonight and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Fun way to get your heart pumping. I am wondering if anyone else has used it for activity and how do you journal it under cardio? I am very new at this type of exercise and I'm not sure if it is a type of aerobics? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm really new to the world of exercise and especially dance types of exercise. Thoughts?

Replies

• CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I know this post is over a year old, but kudos for trying Body Groove. I'm a facilitator in the Houston area, and teach Body Groove classes. I always journal it as cardio, but lots of Fat Burn zone according to my fitbit. Keep dancing and Grooving!
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love it. I use it as an add on cardio on my strength training days.
  • Baham22
    Baham22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here but have been Grooving for some time. How DO you enter Body Groove workouts? It doesn't come up in a search. I also tried searching dance, but still nothing. Would it compare to Zoomba? Thanks for any help!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    Baham22 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new here but have been Grooving for some time. How DO you enter Body Groove workouts? It doesn't come up in a search. I also tried searching dance, but still nothing. Would it compare to Zoomba? Thanks for any help!

There are several "aerobics" entries in the exercise database that might be useful, if that's the kind of thing Body Groove is.