Apple cider vinegar?

Options
I recently saw a drink on Pinterest about a concoction of water, apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon and cinnamon. Has anyone tried drinks with Apple cider vinegar? Any results?

Replies

• Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I recently saw a drink on Pinterest about a concoction of water, apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon and cinnamon. Has anyone tried drinks with Apple cider vinegar? Any results?

I actually saw this at the store today. Now they sell it premixed. Lol
  • NewSondra1723
    NewSondra1723 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is huge for posts like that, its absolute hogwash!
  • NewSondra1723
    NewSondra1723 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good to know.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,163 Member
    Options
    This stuff is good with vodka and soda. There's an Apple Pie flavor that sounds similar to what you describe, and it's good in cocktails, too. Didn't help me lose weight, unless you count it being lower cal than a margarita or something. ;)

zcsbg8b1igx5.jpg
  • jdthom87
    jdthom87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

• jdthom87
    jdthom87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was actually wondering the same question, glad I found this, thank you for asking