What are your period weight gain numbers (women only obviously)

Options

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Just dropped the extra 2lbs this morning after my period was over yesterday. I'm around 135lbs.
  • takemetosingapore19
    takemetosingapore19 Posts: 86 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Last night I weighed my lowest night time weight since I began logging... looks like I should be expecting a huge drop off in weight very soon since my period is ending. :)
  • jennifurious81
    jennifurious81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've gained up to 5 lbs before but it all came off after.
  • ZazieMFP
    ZazieMFP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don’t gain anything not sure why

Because you're one lucky *kitten*.

;-p
  • fruitpoison
    fruitpoison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    But trust me it makes up in other ways I get grouchy and mild depression....
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I don't notice much of a difference either.
  • lillyblack1982
    lillyblack1982 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Two pounds up the week before. I start getting irritable and really hungry, and my face breaks out. The day before I tend to get really bloated and might put on one more pound. Then the day I start I tend to have bad cramps and sometimes diarrhea. And a two-three pound loss by the second day.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I notice much of a difference at all. My weight fluctuates by 3lbs or so often anyway, so maybe it is hidden in there. I am only just recently off the implant though so things are evening back out, perhaps it'll change. It's definitely never been to the extent that some ladies get it, though.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Generally 5 lb and it lasts till it's done.
  • alexisjl1727
    alexisjl1727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am generally up 3 lbs before & during then after it falls off. This month has been challenging as I went on vacation and set MFP to my maintenance calories (1640, but 1200 at a deficit). I averaged about 1600 calories for the week & know I did not gain!! and when I came back, right before my time, it showed that I’m up 3lbs, and now it’s the time and so just waiting for it to come off..joys of being a woman!! Talk about timing!!