Staying motivated when you have a lot of weight to lose. I have lost 60 pounds!

Hi, I want to lose 15 to 20 more pounds. I have lost 60 pounds. My problem is due to stress and some other things going on, I have fallen off and gained 9 pounds back in about 5 week period. I have yo-yo dieted before, so I want to get a grip on this. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was doing really good. I am struggling to get that mindset back. I need to do this right due to some health issues! Help! Thanks!

Replies

• Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    You need to think of it this way, what is more important to you food?? Or being healthy and living longer. For myself I am choosing doing things with my daughter over food
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    Hey there. I can really relate to this. I lost 111 pounds at one point and had just a little left to lose, but I was so burnt out and going through some hard times. I ended up gaining 74 pounds back. Take it from me - you do not want to go back to where you were! If you are feeling overwhelmed then just focus on maintaining until you are ready to start losing again. Remember your big "whys" for wanting to lose weight and keep your focus on those. You can do this! <3