IIFYM/Flexible Dieters

Anyone here user of IIFYM/Flexible Dieting?

Replies

• peter821
    peter821 Posts: 14 Member
    Present. Check my log, No rhyme or reason for me eating some of my foods, but at the end of the day i always come close to my numbers. Work great for me whether leaning or bulking. Nice job on IG by the way!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    DIET is a four letter word. I have changed my lifestyle and am slowly losing weight and increasing health. I eat what I want and don't think of any foods as "bad" although I do stay away from trans fats.
  • migs113
    migs113 Posts: 1
    I'm trying, I follow you and a few other flexible dieters on IG.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    DIET is a four letter word. I have changed my lifestyle and am slowly losing weight and increasing health. I eat what I want and don't think of any foods as "bad" although I do stay away from trans fats.
    A lot of us. But we are not on diets.
    di·et
    /ˈdī-it/
    Noun
    The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.

EVERYONE is on a diet.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Yes
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    A lot of us. But we are not on diets.
    di·et
    /ˈdī-it/
    Noun
    The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.

EVERYONE is on a diet.

FTW!

Yep, IIFYM makes sense to me in terms of sustainability. It's been doing wonders for my figure, too! :wink:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    IF / IIFYMer Checking in! :drinker:
  • trying to get the hang of how to use this app, and how to iifym/ flexible dieting works:)