Keep grinding!

Options
Hey guys I’m no expert in fitness whatsoever but it seems to me like people often expect to see very drastic change and get discouraged when they don’t..so if you’ve been working hard and are seeing small amount of progress just keep after it and don’t get discouraged! The changes will come! Remember this is a long term commitment to a healthy lifestyle, at least to me it is.

Replies

• Atmc1
    Atmc1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's very true! Sometimes I don't credit my progress enough but when I look back at old pictures I can see changes and improvements which is motivating in itself
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yup, seems like alot of people get really upset that they worked out for a week and didn't lose 5 pounds. Takes time and consistency. But man it would be nice if it came off that fast safely :)
  • heathcash1252
    heathcash1252 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yup, seems like alot of people get really upset that they worked out for a week and didn't lose 5 pounds. Takes time and consistency. But man it would be nice if it came off that fast safely :)

Man wouldn’t it be! Lol
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Getting out of shape, or putting on weight didn't happen overnight so getting into shape or losing weight isn't going to happen quickly either. It's important to remember not to measure all your progress on a scale....every little bit lost is a step forward, every second you can push harder, anytime you can lift just a little bit heavier, anytime you run just a second faster is a victory. This is a journey and not a quick trip!