Long time favorite

Options
Wilhellmina
Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
Ever since half way my 20s she used to be a great example for me, but when things went well I just screwed up myself with quiting the gym. Now about 20 years later I am looking at her pictures again. Toned up, but still very feminine. Maybe this time I should truly finish where I started 20 years ago!

qxtf.jpg

Replies

• Wilhellmina
    Options
    qxtf.jpg
  • Jeskaa91
    Jeskaa91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today I was in big w paying off my daughter's toy lay by and michelle bridges was on the tv at the counter promoting their new sports range... she is sooo insanely fit but I have to ask....would it be exhausting training that much and how could someone like meeith my body sshape and size ever look like this.... good on her but not entirely realistic for every woman haha
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    To that I got only one reply hun: Believe in yourself!

Really throw away all these negative thoughts about yourself. Tell yourself you can do it every day again, like a mantra! And even though we might not end up looking exactly like them (after all we don't have all the same body shapes) just go as far as you can to achief that goal!
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    qxtf.jpg
    [/quote]

How the heck do you post pictures?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    qxtf.jpg
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    She is good looking
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    use lower case img
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    qxtf.jpg

I can't see this image :smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    qxtf.jpg

don't worry, i'll internet for you.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    use lower case img

One of the annoying features of this website...every other website that I know of either uses caps or it doesn't matter if it is caps or lower case. Such an easy fix in the coding.
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    qxtf.jpg

don't worry, i'll internet for you.

Thanks a heap! I felt like getting mad already :happy:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    use lower case img

One of the annoying features of this website...every other website that I know of either uses caps or it doesn't matter if it is caps or lower case. Such an easy fix in the coding.

other forums i use have a row of buttons at the top of a reply box that allow you to bold, use italics, or underline very very simply. however here, you have to do it manually.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    use lower case img

other forums i use have a row of buttons at the top of a reply box that allow you to bold, use italics, or underline very very simply. however here, you have to do it manually.

The luxury of v-bulletin. They also give you an option to insert images, and the img code is almost always caps.