"divorce diet"

Options
Hey there I'm Kim, a mama of two. I am newly separated and trying to get on track with my health. In the last 2.5 years I've lost over 140lbs and gained a new lease on life. "Divorce diet" is taking it's toll on me though and I'm hoping some like minded people can give me suggestions. I have little to no appetite from the stress and have lost about 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Add me and send me a PM if you wanna chat

Replies

• Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce. That is tragic and I couldn't even imagine. Well I'm not sure if you've been on MFP for a while or not, but I do know having accountability partners with your diet helps out a lot. Whether it's trying to eat less calories or trying to find the balance with eating more of them in a healthy way. Your children need you strong and healthy more then you'll ever know. This is only a bump in the road to recovering your life again. Stick with it. I'm sure your appetite will come back and you will continue the awesome work with your health as it sounds like you have been.
  • sancheaa
    sancheaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Surrounding yourself with like driven people will make a difference. You have already taken a major step in the right direction. You Rock
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    i am so sorry that u are going through this feel free to add me as a freind cheers john
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. I can tell you that it does get better. Hang in there and treat yourself better than anyone else possibly could. Get out and walk if you can, and spend time with friends. The not eating thing will pass. I found that after a period of adjustment, that I was much happier and ended up making some of my best memories.