Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show off your tattoos!!!

2»

Replies

• dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    I just like drawing I have 8 big pieces on my arms already wanna see? I only ask first because I can’t figure out how to make a collage so they’d take up space on the thread like my drawings 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Might as well post them that's what the thread is for
  • dlbohl1991
    8rlgb5wwvds5.jpeg
    h7hfrmilyg0a.jpeg
    cujwk2ljmhve.jpeg
    a4kn1w39onwx.jpeg
    pa2gdudhwlmk.jpeg
    dcuktrkeai40.jpeg
  • dlbohl1991
    skecvpm214w0.jpeg
    dfsldjbi63k0.jpeg
    rf870alen0rn.jpeg
    z8pdee1ud8le.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    Wow you've a lot. I like the star and rose one and the flaming skull. Very cool
  • dlbohl1991
    Haha thanks, feel kinda embarassed by them seeing others on mfp but they’re mine so I’ll own em. Got most of them when I was young with money and dumb. Ig I’m still young tho kinda
  • AliNouveau
    If they're what you wanted why feel embarrassed? We all do things when we're young and foolish. Heck i got married. Hahahah. A tattoo is just more permanent
  • dlbohl1991
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    If they're what you wanted why feel embarrassed? We all do things when we're young and foolish. Heck i got married. Hahahah. A tattoo is just more permanent

I can relate more than you know 😂
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Nice work! I don't have any pics of mine.. I'll have to tke some
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    86silt2pgcwf.jpg
    My most recent
  • gvizzle74
    gvizzle74 Posts: 123 Member
    This is one of them. This is Zuul - she's the one who started my weight loss. She had more energy than we knew what to do with when we got her. My husband said we might not be the right people for her. I insisted we become the right people. I started walking her twice a day and taking her to the dog park. She was happy and well exercised and i started losing weight. Once i realized i had lost some weight i decided to get serious about it. That's when i downloaded MFP, bought good running shoes and started taking my health seriously. I walked my way into a 145 pound weight loss and three years of maintenance and she took every step with me. Rain or shine, snow or ice, we walked. 6tfdk68lrspw.png
  • Dakase83
    86silt2pgcwf.jpg
    My most recent

Wow.. thats deep, love it!
  • Dakase83
    gvizzle74 wrote: »
    This is one of them. This is Zuul - she's the one who started my weight loss. She had more energy than we knew what to do with when we got her. My husband said we might not be the right people for her. I insisted we become the right people. I started walking her twice a day and taking her to the dog park. She was happy and well exercised and i started losing weight. Once i realized i had lost some weight i decided to get serious about it. That's when i downloaded MFP, bought good running shoes and started taking my health seriously. I walked my way into a 145 pound weight loss and three years of maintenance and she took every step with me. Rain or shine, snow or ice, we walked. 6tfdk68lrspw.png

Adorable and inspiring! Thanks for sharing :smile: