• zensakura
    zensakura Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Original SW: 325.0
    R31 SW: 272.0
    R32 SW: 267.2

2/17 - 267.2
    I don't weigh in on the weekends (use the scale at work), but I'll just use yesterday's weight as my starting point this round. Since I always seem to have issues on Fridays and Saturdays, I have decided to eat at a deficit Sunday through Thursday and then eat at maintenance on Fridays and Saturdays (if needed). This seems to have been working for me so far, and has made the process much more sustainable.

2/18 - 267.2
    I feel like I'm finally starting to develop a healthier relationship with food. I had spaghetti & meatballs from Olive Garden today (1,120 calories total--ouch!), but I still managed to stick to my calorie goal for the day. Rather than eating it all at once, I divided it in half so that I got two meals out of it. This may seem like a no-brainer to some people, but it was always so difficult for me to do this in the past. I always felt like I needed large portions in order to be satisfied, but now that my body is adjusting, I'm finding that's no longer true!

2/19 - 268.2
    I know that I stayed within my calorie budget this weekend (I'm very meticulous about weighing and measuring everything), so I'm going to chalk this up to water retension. Not thrilled that the weekend is over, but it's much easier for me to stay on track during the work week, so...I guess there's that.

2/20 - 266.6
    That's more like it. I'm down exactly 20 pounds since January 1st, and down 58.4 pounds overall! Worked a cupcake into my calorie budget today, but I almost immediately regretted it. I'm not used to all that extra sugar anymore, and it made me feel kinda gross. Oh, well...lesson learned!

2/21- 266.6
    No change today, but that's fine. I took the next two days off of work because tomorrow is my 40th birthday and I plan to have a 4-day meltdown. (Okay, not really.) Hubby offered to bake me a cake, and I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to take him up on the offer. Part of me remembers yesterday's cupcake debacle, but the other half is like, "Hey, it's your 40TH BIRTHDAY. Have some damn cake." We shall see!

2/22 - No Scale
    Well, I'm officially 40 years old today. Had cake. Enjoyed it. Moving on.

2/23 - No Scale
    Thanks to yesterday's excessive sugar intake, today I want to eat ALL. THE. THINGS. I'm keeping it in check, though.

2/24 - No Scale
    Feels good to be eating at a deficit again after two days of eating at (or above) maintenance. I love that I finally feel like I have some semblance of control over my food intake, and that a couple of days of indulgence don't have to completely derail me.

2/25 - No Scale
    Final day of a 4-day weekend. Have all of my food planned out for the day, so I should be set. I haven't had access to a scale since last Wednesday, so tomorrow will be the moment of truth. :scream:

2/26