Last 3 pounds to lose

I have lost 22 pounds and want to lose 3 more to meet my goal..pure torture! I do yoga/walking 5 days a week and keep my calories under 1,300 daily! They don't want to budge!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Those last bits of fluff are the hardest to lose. Patience and accurate calorie counting is what it will take.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    You really have tighten up your food weighing and logging. Plan to lose 0.25 to 0.5 per week. Realize that maintenance weight should include at least a 5 lb range to allow for normal fluctuations, so you may already be there . Congrats on your success!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Congrats! As already mentioned, setting a goal weight RANGE is much more manageable. Getting too focused on ONE number on the scale will only cause frustration and there's no need for that because you're already successful.

Personally, my weight can fluctuate 3 - 5 lbs in one day. At this point keeping my measurements is more important.

If you still want to lose those last 3 lbs it will be slow and you'll have to cut back calories or increase exercise a bit more. Make sure whatever you do is manageable long term.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Congrats!
  • beachme14
    beachme14 Posts: 24 Member
    I’m also on my last three pounds to lose. It seems like my body is saying this is where I should be. My birthday is in six weeks. Promised myself a new pair of shoes I’ve had my eyes on if I can reach it, even if it’s just for one magical day :). Like someone posted earlier, we may have already reached our goal!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    Lots of P Words:
    Persistence
    Patience
    Perseverance

WE will get there! (I’m three pounds away from my GW too!)