Wisconsin State Fair Food

I'm going to have to do a lot of walking if I go to the Fair this weekend. Lots of food on a stick.

http://www.wistatefair.com/wp/Food-Category/foods-on-a-stick/

And of course the creme puffs. I was going to work on Wednesday. I heard on the radio that they were giving away free creme puffs. I thought that would be nice for the office so I was going to stop. The freeway I take goes past the park and I could see literaly hundreds of cars waiting for the start of the give away. No creme puffs for co- workers that day!

Moderation and will power are up against a formidable foe this weekend. Let's see what happens.

Replies

• orangebuttercat
    orangebuttercat Posts: 143 Member
    Being that I love Wisconsin fairs, if i was going, id just throw up my arms and say, "i guess this will cost me another week" and eat 34 lbs of various fried cheese and sausage products and enjoy it all.
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    I went last Friday, and I claim the one day I go to state fair a year the zero calorie day. I know, of course, it's not true, but I allow myself to eat whatever, without guilt.

I had this year a:

cheddar jalapeno sausage on a pretzel bun
    a beer doughnut
    a peanut butter filled cupcake
    cheese curds

not to terrible for the state fair.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    That food sounds delish. I was suppose to go yesterday but unfortunately life got in the way. I guess I probably saved at least a half pound worth of calories by not going but still.. peanut butter anything and fried cheese, yum!