Need more???

Options
Have been dieting and exercising for approximately 9 months, have lost a fair bit but now feel I am on a hovercraft....have put on weight 3 kilo and can not see I have lost ANY (only in numbers on scale) when I look at myself. ...people tell me I need to stop??...I walk 4/5 times a week approximately 5 to 8 kilometers....can not afford a gym so try home exercises....I am getting scared to eat anything because I don't want the hovercraft/weight to keep climbing up??? Started logging my food again today....what to do???

Replies

• mrarmaan
    mrarmaan Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    just keep loging and remember why do you want to be get healthy and more important try to stay calm when having food related decisions
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    Log your food. I’ve been maintaining for years. I’ve gone back to tracking twice when the scale started creeping up. It’s worked every time I tried it.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Keep logging your food accurately. It doesn't happen instantly, but you don't pop either, so just log your food accurately. Get out and walk if you want to build up a calorie deficit. That's free.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you can try fitnessblender.com i think for work out videos to do at home