Starting my 360

I think I've been in denial for a while and due to recent life changes I think I've been somewhat depressed send had not made myself a priority. Looking forward to a360 degree turn around with others with the same goals. Looking for friends for motivation and to encourage #together

Replies

• optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    You got this
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    Good luck and you can do it
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    360 degrees is a full circle, and what people usually do, when they hope that motivation is all they need, if only they could find that motivation...

If you really want to succeed, look at what you're doing, understand why you're doing it, figure out what's causing problems, why; then what you have to do, and what you can do, and how you can keep doing it, instead of the behavior that is causing problems.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    I'd go 270deg ...... as said 360 will leave you facing the same way, 180 and you'll be going the way you came ... 90 ... good left hand turn, but seems a little easy .... now 270, thats a big swing to another direction ;)

oh .. and good luck
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Considering a deeper meaning of angles: 180 degrees sends me back the way I came. 360 degrees spins me around and keeps me going in the same direction, making me dizzy in the process. I am a creature of many habits, some good, some bad. I have learned that making a few small directional changes adds up over time. What can I do in the next hour/day/week/month that will improve my life? If I could make a 5 degree change from my current course, I know it could change my path significantly over time, hopefully for the better.