Why the F am I not losing weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• gaelicstorm
    gaelicstorm Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am curious as to how your labs come back.

I have been frustrated with lack of weight loss (I am using a food scale though and double-checking entries). I did have one day where I was over my goal (still under what I need to maintain or gain) and I'm honest with myself about that. It happened. Today is a new day.

I do have diabetes and thyroid disease. I'm feeling so sad about it because I lost 50 lbs eating these foods last year. I'm hoping that in another week or two I will see results. I feel your pain, for sure.
  • Nursie863
    Nursie863 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Girl. It sounds like you're killin it! You're living so much healthier....you've got the answers. Persistence is key, do not give up on your endeavors. It takes time. I'm the same way...I want results like, yesterday. I hate waiting. But I'm keeping at it, even though my weight loss this time around has been sloooooooooow....like 0.3 to 0.5 pounds a week. But it's coming off. And I refuse to do something I can't stick with long term, that's been my problem before. If I can give you any advice, it's echoing the others on here....weigh your food, it's more accurate than measuring.