Best Fitbit/fitness tracker for me?

Options
Hi first time posting here! So I’m looking into getting a Fitbit or some sort of fitness tracker, but I’m not sure which would be best for me. I’m looking for something that can track my daily activity while at work/walking to work. I’m on my feet for about 6 hours everyday, lots of running back and forth, moving and lifting boxes, climbing ladders, etc. I want something that can easily and accurately track my daily calorie burn, preferably with a heart rate monitor.
I also want something that’s easy to use, and that I can use when I do my workouts.

Replies

• alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge2 and I like it!

Monitors heart rate, steps, stairs.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge2 is definitely a good bet if you are going the FitBit route. It will track floors climbed and HR. It will also track your steps and workouts. In addition, you can sync it with the app on your phone if you want to track GPS. I personally have found Garmin to be a bit more accurate with HR measurements in workouts though, so if you don't care about the social and motivational benefits of FitBit, Garmin's Vivsmart 3 and Vivsport are solid options...plus they are waterproof...something most FitBits lack (for me that's a problem because I swim a lot and also run in the rain, and have gone through too many FitBits).
  • crammar
    crammar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge 2 is great. I find it remarkably accurate and trackis my activity very well. I’ve tried a number of other brands and in my opinion, the Fitbit products are excellent. Personally lost 30kgs using a Fitbit Zip and MFP. I have never been as fit and lean in my life and I’m now 56.
  • BeccaLynnN98
    BeccaLynnN98 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I’ll definitely look into a Charge 2