Great support

Options
reflection of success (Edit Post)
Posted on 08/03/2013 by Bigblondelady
On March 25,2013 I hit a wall I was going no where in my journey for a healthy life and realized I needed some help. I loaded down this app and after reading several wonderful blogs of other journeys and success , that I was alone in this battle for me , I needed good support and feed back.

With tears in my eyes I wrote my first blog , more of a scream for help, that was a little over 4 months ago . Now I feel very blessed in deed . I have a awesome friend list and great support now .

I stumble at times and forget I'm not alone in this anymore, I find myself back at that wall of flustration and dispare . In fact just this last week it happened, I put into words what was going on and posted it on my news feed and wa la my friends came through with a wave of support. Reminding me of Things I couldn't see at the time . like how far I have come and how strong I have been , and most of all this bump. slump, set back ( what ever tag you want to put on it) is not a stopping point . it happens , part of life. The big thing is how I think about it now, it's not a stop it is a challenge that I have over come before and I know now that I'm breaking through ( to quote a friend xo).

I have loss 65 lbs from 3/25/13 to 8/3/13 and a great part of that is because of my friends, to my being truthful and logging, not for the world to see so much as for me to see, and now I put in the time on exercise. And again the great feed back and support really come into play here. My family is great , but nothing compares to the bunch here.

My hopes and prayers are for everyone to have great success and an amazing healthy new life . xxoo BB

Replies

• BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way! I'm so proud to be your friend. :)
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOW, your attitude and success is amazing!! I am off to send a friend request in hopes of receiving a yes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!