Am i eating enough? Not enough?

Mon, wed, & fridays i do a cycling class and cardio.
Tuesday and thursday i either run or walk 5+ miles, yoga and weight lifting.
Im not sure if that info helps. But im worried about gaining my weight back...
Please be kind

Replies

• HowUdish
    HowUdish Posts: 36 Member
    Looking at your food log it looks like you're constantly logging your foods with some stuff missing. Make sure you constantly are aware of everything you eat because if you are missing foods these are calories that are not accounted for. If you are exercising that much I'd primarily focus on making sure you eat enough that you have energy to do that activity even if that means increasing your calories for the day. I'd say focus on keeping your calories constant with the amount of exercise you do, monitor your weight and adjust according to your goals.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    You'll gain weight if you consistently eat too much.

Are you losing weight? If so, eat more.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Have you been maintaining your weight? You have mentioned nothing about the amount of calories you are eating and if your weight is stable.
  • geltner1
    geltner1 Posts: 85 Member
    You do an impressive amount of exercise.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2018
    What are your stats? Have you changed your MFP goals from 'losing' weight to 'maintaining' weight because your base calories at 1490 is surely not enough calories to maintain this amount of exercise and your day to day activities.

Fear of gaining weight when going from losing to maintaining is very common. Depending on your weight trend over 3-4 weeks, are you gaining or losing?