This journey is endless with great satisfactory

Options
Has anyone started out with a small goal. "I may lose a few pounds" or "I may get a little fitter" then before you know it you are that bit fitter and that little bit leaner satisfied with your progress however never seems to be good enough......now its I want my arms a little bit bigger, then chest then legs and so it goes on and on. Anybody else have this delightful problem lol

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean- I just wanted to lose a little weight- then I really started to enjoy learning about fitness , eating nutrition and even seeing how my body responds to certain foods and certain changes that I make.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    There is a snowball effect... but for me it took a little bit of time. But i've gone from wanting to lose the fat off my body...to thinking more about our food source. i'm not eating any processed foods...and now i find the grocery store weird.. looking as people shop those inner isles with all that processed, ..fake chemical food, injected hormone meats. Then i watched a Netflix documentary today on Alcohol..and how it actually acts in the body. Who is this person?
  • diggswood
    diggswood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post - I found it to be really thought-provoking and inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!