Show me the money!!

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I will answer your questions later on tonight, first I gotta take my Bugatti for a spin.

Do they come in mom SUVs, cause if so, I am Soo buying one with my allowance
  • Ironandwine69
    I do. Well it's either that or my 5 year old.

Funny you say that, I just started teaching my 6 year how to save etc. For every money he gets, from his grandparents etc, he is putting half in his piggy bank and spending half. Trying to teach him healthy money management. He's not very happy tho lol.
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    edited February 2018
    i love jerry mcguire

giphy.gif
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    edited February 2018
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I will answer your questions later on tonight, first I gotta take my Bugatti for a spin.

Don’t wear a scarf!

• I do. Well it's either that or my 5 year old.

Funny you say that, I just started teaching my 6 year how to save etc. For every money he gets, from his grandparents etc, he is putting half in his piggy bank and spending half. Trying to teach him healthy money management. He's not very happy tho lol.

I am teaching him about saving and spending wisely. He never wants to spend his own! He says I have the money, that I'm the mom and he is just a kid! lol
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    My dh and I have a joint bank account. I pay the bills and make a budget. We discuss the budget.
    There is no allowance. We both have access to all the money.
    If dh wants to buy something he does. If I want to buy something I buy it. Generally we would discuss spending larger amounts.

You are very good to your dh

Or he is very good to me. He does our taxes.
    I think both of us are inclined to be frugal so it isn't an issue of someone going on a spending spree.

• Ironandwine69
    I do. Well it's either that or my 5 year old.

I am teaching him about saving and spending wisely. He never wants to spend his own! He says I have the money, that I'm the mom and he is just a kid! lol

Lol. I love it.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I have way too much money and need a partner to help me spend it.

Do you think if I put that on my dating profile I would get some good quality responses?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »

Do you think if I put that on my dating profile I would get some good quality responses?

Ahem.... *cough cough*.... I'll tell the wife it's over, handsome.
  • Ironandwine69

You will not after you invest in my genius idea of a squat rack on a treadmill.
  • bojack3

I'll date you

I have my own money, though I'd rather have yours, too. :ohwell:

Well at least with dating you I'll know how to dress a whole lot better! :)
  • bojack3

Ahem.... *cough cough*.... I'll tell the wife it's over, handsome.

Ahhh...a partner in business and life....sweet!
  • bojack3

You will not after you invest in my genius idea of a squat rack on a treadmill.

I think there are a lot of meatheads out ther that would enjoy cardio a lot more if they could squat while riding the hamster wheel.....gonna make a fortune!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

Lots of responses, and some great one night stand material probably. But I imagine lots of crazy. The question is, do you like crazy?
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Household of 1.

Also......post would require a lot more information about her relationship with her husband. In an ideal world, they share information, talk, budget together. Hard to imagine a partner having to ask (versus discuss together). Of course not all relationships are like this..
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    I manage the household $; I do the shopping, I feel like I should manage the budget.

My husband manages retirement accts; mostly b/c I'm too lazy to micro-manage both budgets.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    It's all mine.. sometimes I run a little low and have to get the accountant to give me a top up :D