MFP projections, are they right?

Options
jc1961AA
jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
edited February 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Could anyone tell me if this right. I have been losing weight since i have started on MFP in December 2017. I have reached my last goal this week (79kg), MFP told me that i should eat 1,700 calories per day to lose 0.250kg per week. This morning i have entered my new goal - 78kg - but MFP has dropped my calories intake again to 1,690 calories per day. Why? Should the calories stay the same? This the is the 3rd times it dropped the amount I can eat, I thought i only had to eat at a deficit, and that the deficit should be the same? Or is it because i am lighter I don't need to eat as much?
TIA

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Your last sentence is correct.

Also, the difference is only 10 cals. You'll wipe 10 cals off your face each meal... it's nothing.
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Your last sentence is correct.

Also, the difference is only 10 cals. You'll wipe 10 cals off your face each meal... it's nothing.

Thanks JJPPTT2, I am not worried about the 10 calories, it was more that my daily intake keep going down. I do struggle on days when i don't exercise to stay level or below my allowed calories intake, still feel like some days where i want to raid the fridge (I guess it makes me a volume eater). I need to widen my dish recipes list!!