Weird but REALLY good

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
I made some Aloo Gobi which is an indian dish made with cauliflower,onions, tomatoes, potatoes deliciously simmered in indian spices like cumin, cumin seeds, garam masala, coriander, chile spice and tumeric. I actually cooked it in 3 minutes in my pressure cooker......thats not the weird but good part though. I had some left but not enough to make a meal so I cracked three eggs on it added cheese and cilantro, scrambled it altogether and cooked it (in the microwave actually). I was very surprised how tasty it was. Definitely worth giving it a shot and I will be making it again. Just wanted to share an interesting and healthy recipe.

Replies

• Grimmerick
    edited February 2018
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Why would this be weird? Not at all.

All of my coworkers seem to disagree with you there, probably the cauliflower scrambled egg combo, but I never knock anything until I try it.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty good and not weird to me, either! Gotta love the co-worker critiques, right? Thanks for sharing though.
  • Grimmerick
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Might be a coworker past time to rag on each others food. Honestly though I think cauliflower and scrambled eggs sounds weird too, not weird enough for me not to eat it though. I've made cauliflower pizza crust before though so I figured it wouldn't taste bad. I guess I shouldn't say weird I guess I should say something you wouldn't normally think would go well together.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    vienna sausages and peanut butter
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    vienna sausages and peanut butter

OooOOOoo my dad likes bologna and peanut butter
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    grilled cheese sandwich with jam then pickles on top... dipped in ketchup :D
  • Grimmerick
    edited February 2018
    Options

girl that sounds like pregnant woman food lol, my friend was vanilla ice cream with ranch dressing
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Grimmerick wrote: »

girl that sounds like pregnant woman food lol, my friend was vanilla ice cream with ranch dressing

Haha! .. thats insane!