Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

103 lbs down and counting

4wcz53lx7sh3.jpeg
I was overweight as a child and it carried over into adulthood. My anxiety was through the roof and my self confidence was nonexistent. I wasn’t outgoing and always tried to stay in the shadows. One sleepless night I decided that I was ready for a change. A change that was not only for myself, but for my family. I wanted to set an example for my children. I wanted to teach them a healthier lifestyle. I lost 100 lbs since I started my journey. I found a passion for running and after ups and down along the way, I hit a plateau and became frustrated. I decided to join a mini challenge on BeachBody and I fell in love with the workouts, the accountability groups and support I received along the way. It was a major turning point in my journey. After the mini challenge ended, I signed up for a challenge pack and love the results. I feel stronger, more energized and confident. I am excited that I can share my passion for Beachbody and help others with their journey.

Replies

• faithrainbow1
    faithrainbow1 Posts: 54 Member
    Wow, awesome job! Your kids will always be able to look up to you as a role model. I'm so impressed.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    <3
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    You are doing awesome!
  • Mikkimomof6
    Mikkimomof6 Posts: 22 Member
    Awesome job!! You look great and I know you feel it too!

• remoore23
    remoore23 Posts: 63 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on losing all that weight :smile:
  • RaleighCaldwell
    RaleighCaldwell Posts: 44 Member
    Keep on rocking it! Excellent effort!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    4wcz53lx7sh3.jpeg
    I was overweight as a child and it carried over into adulthood. My anxiety was through the roof and my self confidence was nonexistent. I wasn’t outgoing and always tried to stay in the shadows. One sleepless night I decided that I was ready for a change. A change that was not only for myself, but for my family. I wanted to set an example for my children. I wanted to teach them a healthier lifestyle. I lost 100 lbs since I started my journey. I found a passion for running and after ups and down along the way, I hit a plateau and became frustrated. I decided to join a mini challenge on BeachBody and I fell in love with the workouts, the accountability groups and support I received along the way. It was a major turning point in my journey. After the mini challenge ended, I signed up for a challenge pack and love the results. I feel stronger, more energized and confident. I am excited that I can share my passion for Beachbody and help others with their journey.

• Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Amazing before and after, people like you give me hope! I’d like to friend you for motivation if it’s ok, keep going and I hope one day to post my before and after
  • BabyCarlosUK
    BabyCarlosUK Posts: 5 Member
    WoW! What an inspiration, you look awesome well done
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    You look amazing and happy, good for you!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    <3
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2018
    You look amazing and are a great role model for your childrens. I hope you get to your goal in no time !!! :smiley:
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Awesome job! Your kids will benefit their whole lives by your example!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!