Weekly Accountability

I finally seem to have my head back in the game after weeks of being on the fence and having little 1lb losses and 0.5lb gains etc. So I wanted to make an accountability thread for myself (delete if not allowed).

I have made a real effort to eat enough healthy foods this week, and to not snack on rubbish/pre packaged food and chocolate etc. I am very motivated right now.

23rd Feb 2018 - 5lb loss.
Total loss - 29.4lb

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Great job, keep on going.
    Some weeks you see the reward on the scales, other weeks not so much but if you are being consistent, it pays off.

All the best.
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Thank you very much :)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,131 Member
    Errr, silly question I'm sure... but how many lbs are you trying to lose per week? And what is your current weight and height so to speak? Also are you looking at your trending weight or at your scale weight? Do you weigh daily or once a week? Cheers!
  • PrincessVamp666
    I just weigh once a week, but I do have a high BMI despite being 5ft 8in - I am aiming for around 2lb a week maximum, but I think this weeks been like the honeymoon period... I didn't intend to shed so much.
  • PrincessVamp666
    Argh - I have stayed the same this week... but I haven't been as committed as I had the week before. I did a lot of food prep over the weekend and I think eating the same things day in day out has pickled my brain a little. I am going to look forward to doing some more prep this weekend and making sure that I make wise choices.

02/03 - STS
    Total Lost 29.4lb
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Argh - I have stayed the same this week... but I haven't been as committed as I had the week before. I did a lot of food prep over the weekend and I think eating the same things day in day out has pickled my brain a little. I am going to look forward to doing some more prep this weekend and making sure that I make wise choices.

02/03 - STS
    Total Lost 29.4lb

some weeks the scale will stay the same, but that doesn't mean that you're doing anything wrong - keep going! the scale will reflect your effort eventually :smile:
  • PrincessVamp666
    09/03 -2.4lb
    Total 31.8lbs
  • PrincessVamp666
    23/03/2018 = +1lb

I have had a really bad week, Ive worked around 50 hours this week which has left me with little to no time for prepping meals, and I have had to eat on the go quite a lot.

Lets make next week a better one!