First time on here...wanting to meet some new friends for support and encouragement

Options
Hi. My name is Fatima and I am 31 years old. After my third child, it has become really difficult and really challenging to lose weight. I almost reached 80kgs and none of my clothes fitted properly so I have decided enough is enough.
I have lost 5.5kgs since October so a very slow process but I am trying not to let that discourage me as I have gained muscle. The last month has been a bad month as I didn't see any progress through weight or measurement. I have downloaded this app to help me track my food intake as I believe my nutrition has been a cause to my lack of progress.
I did feel upset this month and wanted to give up but I have my university graduation coming up in April and I am using this event to motivate me to lose some more weight.

This is my second day on the app and I found it very helpful in counting my calories and tracking my food.

I am hoping to meet new friends here and share our health and fitness stories, tips and support to one another.

Replies

• mrcamsr01
    mrcamsr01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to the app this year ..tried it before it worked very well .. stopped using the app so now I'm back at it to achieve goals South beach this summer .
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Options
    @mrcamsr01 this is the first time I am using the app and I really like it. This is my second day and since tracking two days worth of calories, it made me realise that I have been eating too much food even if it's healthy. It madr me realise that this has been slowing my progress and even stopping it this month. I am excited to see results this week and will keep using for a while to see my progress.

Good luck with your journey and I am sure you will achiece your goals! Thanks for posting!