Lets support eachother!! Need to lose 100 pounds!

Options
13»

Replies

• Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose too!! Everyone add me, WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    *bump* Sending out requests!
  • natalierashell
    natalierashell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    almost to 100. feel free to add me everyone!
  • jshotwell316
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 100+, hoping that being more involved in the forums will help keep me on track.
  • natalierashell
    Options
    You go girl! I have been logging for almost a year. I've logged the good, the bad, and the down right ugly! :)
  • natalierashell
    Options
    You 75% done! You go girl!:wink:
  • cyclingsi
    cyclingsi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Already 26lbs into the 100 club here, feel free to add me, I am on daily
  • GeneralKail
    Options
    MAN!!! I am so fired up about this all ya'll!!! I am equal parts elated/hungry/grumpy/excited/happy as I have cleaned...no PURGED the junk from my diet and got back on the exercise wagon. All Ya'll have been a huge support to me these last several days, keeping me motivated and fired up no matter how psychologically hungry I have been! 100 Club FTW!
  • anabellarella
    Options
    I've just decided to join back up again and have no friends for support. Would love to work with people to help me reach my goal. Please feel free to add :tongue: :happy:
  • Hopefilled33
    Options
    Would love some support in my weight loss endeavor. Need to lose 120 and feel like it's more than a challenge. I've had a personal trainer for 6 months with no results. A gym membership that I ended up wasting, and I walk 6 miles a day 6 days a week for three months, with no success. It is disheartening and discouraging. No I don't have a thyroid issue and I can't possibly be eating bad enough to account for weight gain/weight maintenance. So, I'm here!
  • angiemb87
    angiemb87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I am definitely down for the support. I would like to lose 120 pounds to go back to where I thought I looked best (that was still 30 pounds overweight, but it was curvy, not just fat). I'm such a random snacker and I also HATE cardio. I could lift heavy all day every day, but cardio just makes me want to cry! lol.
  • stacey2022
    stacey2022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Having a support team holds you accountable!

We owe it to ourselves!

We can do this!!
  • BeekayG
    BeekayG Posts: 2
    Options
    Know what you mean, can't stand aerobics
    ! Try something fun like kick boxing or something that has weight and cardio intervals.
  • ETSUcowgirl
    Options
    Please add me! Trying to lose 100 pounds!!