Trick mirrors in gyms and change rooms

Options
Anyone experienced this?

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    No but I saw someone pitch a slimming mirror as a product on Shark Tank.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    As in, mirrors to make you look slimmer... Or "mirrors" where people can see you from the other side?
  • nasvic8
    nasvic8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Slimming to sell dresses
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    As in, mirrors to make you look slimmer... Or "mirrors" where people can see you from the other side?

OMG.

Never going outside my house again, thanks.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

OMG.

Never going outside my house again, thanks.

:lol: Seen one seen 'em all.

Where's the hug emoticon? OH, it's a reaction now...
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Lighting for sure. But I just think better quality stores have more money to spend on nice light so you don't feel gross.

The other day though I was wondering if Lululemon does the opposite with lighting. I'll walk into that store feeling confident. As soon as I go to change and see myself in the lighting I swear I think I look worse than I ever do trying on clothes. Like the cellulite is so pronounced.That store is completely capable of affording good lighting. So I was wondering if they do it so once you pull the pants on, you feel so much better (not always, for me), and want to buy.

I haven't finished my coffee yet so I will agree this is maybe the dumbest idea I've posted on the internet