Celebrity Inspirations

Options
My celebrity inspiration to work out and eat well is Natalie Horler from Cascada. I think she has such a perfect body, she always looks so healthy and toned while still looking like a normal woman.
Who do you think has an awesome body that you would work towards?

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i like this one

Pc0280200.jpg

to

Hrithik-Roshan-on-Mens-Health-Cover-August-2012-6.jpg
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Gwen Stefani
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    My biggest inspirations are not celebrities, but the many ordinary people, like those here on MFP who've worked very hard, often with half the resources that celebrities have, but have managed to succeed in reaching their goals or are on the road to success.Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying celebrities don't work hard, but they're not the only ones we need to look to for inspiration. Sometimes the most inspiring people are right under our noses.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My biggest inspirations are not celebrities, but the many ordinary people, like those here on MFP who've worked very hard, often with half the resources that celebrities have, but have managed to succeed in reaching their goals or are on the road to success.Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying celebrities don't work hard, but they're not the only ones we need to look to for inspiration. Sometimes the most inspiring people are right under our noses.

I agree!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i like this one

Pc0280200.jpg

to

Hrithik-Roshan-on-Mens-Health-Cover-August-2012-6.jpg

Lord have mercy...
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely Marilyn Monroe. I have her body shape, so I really look up to her measurements.

zujzgo.jpg
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely Marilyn Monroe. I have her body shape, so I really look up to her measurements.

zujzgo.jpg

Marilyn Monroe had a gorgeous body but those measurements on her are horribly incorrect! No one can have a 23 inch waist and 37 inch hips and look even remotely natural! Her waist was more along 26 or 27 inches perhaps.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

zujzgo.jpg

Marilyn Monroe had a gorgeous body but those measurements on her are horribly incorrect! No one can have a 23 inch waist and 37 inch hips and look even remotely natural! Her waist was more along 26 or 27 inches perhaps.

Ahh that is true! Haha I just posted this because it came up on google ...wasn't thinking :P But yes, she was so gorgeous!
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Indeed she was! That being said, my celebrity inspiration is definitely Candice Swanepoel, she's absolutely fabulous!

images.jpg
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.4523074125497972&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

This, but I do not discredit the hard work of anybody in Hollywood. They may have more resources, but they still have to sweat and put in the work!! That said, I think Kate Beckinsale looks amazing!!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Jessica Beil jessica-biel_bfdf35a1.jpg
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler in 300. Not that ill ever get there but I want too!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler in 300. Not that ill ever get there but I want too!

OMG! Yesssssssssss! :love: :love: :love:
  • Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love. The guy is a stud in that movie
  • runner2runner
    Options

This, but I do not discredit the hard work of anybody in Hollywood. They may have more resources, but they still have to sweat and put in the work!! That said, I think Kate Beckinsale looks amazing!!

Of course, I totally agree! I'm certainly not discrediting celebrities and the equally hard work they have to put in to maintain their fit bodies. And there's certainly nothing wrong with looking to them for inspiration. I do admire the likes of Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Usher and Ryan Reynolds, just to name a few who still manage to maintain fit healthy bodies despite their busy schedules. I just personally prefer to look to ordinary people for inspiration.
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options

zujzgo.jpg

Are these her real measurements?
    Because I'm 38 for bust and 40 for hips and 32 for waist

There's no way I'm an hourglass though! I've already declared myself a pearshaped lady lol
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings inspires me because she doesn't care, and she still has an amazing body!!! Love her!!! Plus her attitude is hilarious
  • ChallengeAccepted14
    Options

zujzgo.jpg

Are these her real measurements?
    Because I'm 38 for bust and 40 for hips and 32 for waist

There's no way I'm an hourglass though! I've already declared myself a pearshaped lady lol

I read somewhere (sorry, I can't remember where), that you're considered "hourglass" if your waist is 10 inches smaller than your bust and hips (which should be close in measurement).
  • runner2runner
    Options
    Kat Dennings inspires me because she doesn't care, and she still has an amazing body!!! Love her!!! Plus her attitude is hilarious

Lol! I like her. She's awesome and yep, she has a banging body! And awesome calves too!