Any horror movie fans?

Options
dusting8573
dusting8573 Posts: 6 Member
A show of hands for those who are horror/thriller movie fans in the MFP universe!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Horror, sci -fi, psychological thrillers, ghost stories - pretty much all I'll watch
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I watched one when I was younger called the Zero Boys and I’ve never met anyone else who has seen it. Somebody? Anybody?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I watched one when I was younger called the Zero Boys and I’ve never met anyone else who has seen it. Somebody? Anybody?

never heard of it, is it good?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Saw a preview for the new Strangers movie and one called A quiet Place - coming out in March

Can't wait for Hereditary to come out, supposed to be really scary - very rarely does a movie scare me
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Saw a preview for the new Strangers movie and one called A quiet Place - coming out in March

Can't wait for Hereditary to come out, supposed to be really scary - very rarely does a movie scare me

That movie gave me the creeps !

Anything somewhat "realistic" like that creeps me out
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Yes, do love horror/scary/psychological thrillers, all the above.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure what the horror genre is. Takashi Miike movies? That stuff is pretty sick.
  • HappieZombie
    HappieZombie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love me some horror films! The b rated ones are some of the best! Has anyone seen Weasel Ripe My Flesh?
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    nope i'm to chicken to watch them
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Love them,
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Horror is my go to, but rarely does anything that comes out scare me. So much is gore, but not really scary.
  • dusting8573
    dusting8573 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the classics though
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The classics indeed. My friends came over the other night to watch The Evil Dead.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Horror is my go to, but rarely does anything that comes out scare me. So much is gore, but not really scary.

Exactly! I tend to prefer the psychological thrillers for that reason. If it is just going to be violence for the sake of gore, I'd rather watch a comedy horror, because it's that ridiculous and at least comedy horrors are honest about that
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    House of 1000 corpses, jeepers creepers, Texas chainsaw massacre, The Devils rejects, Carrie....just to name a few of my favorites!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I love horror movies. One of my favourite clichés is when they kill off a super attractive girl in the beginning. Like, who would do that? That way the audience knows we're clearly dealing with some evil mofo(s). :p
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I love horror movies. One of my favourite clichés is when they kill off a super attractive girl in the beginning. Like, who would do that? That way the audience knows we're clearly dealing with some evil mofo(s). :p

:lol:

But they bleed so pretty!!
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Gould118 wrote: »
    House of 1000 corpses, jeepers creepers, Texas chainsaw massacre, The Devils rejects, Carrie....just to name a few of my favorites!

YESSSSS! Every single one of these. Plus, not really a Horror in my book, but a THRILLER, and my fave is
    The Skeleton Key
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    *raises hand* one of my faves 13 Ghosts the 2001 version