Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone! Looking for friends to help stay motivated. I want to lose 100 or more pounds. I’m in this for the long haul.

Replies

• adhocmaster
    adhocmaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • boday1992
    boday1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! Let me know if you want to be accountability partners
  • Collecto67
    Collecto67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started logging in my food intake for last two days. Concentrating on 1200-1500 calories. I was well within my range. I weighed myself and it said I gained a pound. Need to loose 100 pounds too. Not very active due to ankle injury but do walk. Any suggestions. Maybe too much carbs? don't know?
  • maabbott1020
    maabbott1020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!

• maabbott1020
    maabbott1020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Collecto67 wrote: »
    Just started logging in my food intake for last two days. Concentrating on 1200-1500 calories. I was well within my range. I weighed myself and it said I gained a pound. Need to loose 100 pounds too. Not very active due to ankle injury but do walk. Any suggestions. Maybe too much carbs? don't know?

Look into keto or low carb. I'm restarting keto today . I started a week ago then off in the weekend back in today for two weeks. It's not for everyone but worth the research
  • breakoutfitgirl
    breakoutfitgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking for a accountability partner I hope we can help each other!!
  • ShanaG2018
    ShanaG2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think eating healthy in moderation and skipping the carbs at dinner but maybe have some quionoa for lunch. I don't ever skip breakfast and I try not to eat again after dinner.
  • ShanaG2018
    Options
    Weighing myself is discouraging but I think keeping track of calories is a good idea. Friend me! Please
  • ShanaG2018
    Options
    Oh Yea and when I had an ankle injury I used hand weights focusing on Upper body and core. For cardio I did punches, speed bag and bicycle crunches
  • abslikebuddha
    abslikebuddha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just keep tracking every day. It gets hard sometimes but and keep at it. Ive lost 40 lbs in 90 days and and tracking every day has definitely kept me on track.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • Joureialexis
    Joureialexis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Are you following any specific diet? If so how's the progress?
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I have 70 pounds to lose and I’m sure we can motivate each other
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Trying lose 150lbs , good luck on your journey
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 48lbs to lose so I'm on here pretty regularly and I'm happy to help encourage and motivate others throughout their journey. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kandywag
    kandywag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know what you are going thru. I am also trying to lose. 75 pounds would be great. My daughter is looking into a stomach sleeve operation but I would rather not go that route. My doctor has recommended 1600 calories a day and this app is helping me track that. It has only been two weeks but not doing too bad. Together we can do it!
  • neiluk44
    neiluk44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 stone over a 3 year period and what worked for me was not putting a time limit on my weight loss plan and just kept on with exercise and healthy eating it worked for me although last year I put over a stone back on which I’m now trying to lose with the same technique
  • Debbie032666
    Debbie032666 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I also would like to loose 100 lbs have lost 14 I am interested in Keto low carb and just healthier eating. I have given up bread 97%of the time but once in a while I just gotta have it. I don't believe in depriving what my body Absolutely wants. That's where I really fail. I would love if you all that are on this long journey would add me. Good luck to all who don't add me.
  • Missboujie
    Missboujie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just logged back in after a few life changes. I'm super excited for what's in store this year. A new town, and new job had me out of wack and I've gained 25lbs that I need to lose. I'm ready to feel the burn!