What’s your workout today?

Options
13»

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Thinking about swimming a mile and doing some light yoga. Tuesdays are usually rest days (needed mentally, not physically), so we'll see where I'm at this evening.
  • Tophers_Motivation
    Options
    Walked two miles before work.
  • jlklem
    jlklem Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Rode my bike for 1:09 in the morning and 1:15 after work. On the indoor trainer. Burned 1900 calories. Makes dinner very big.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Did Plyo X this morning, and doing a 30 minute run after dinner with my mini-me.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Downloaded Just Dance on the Xbox and played it with the kids for an hour. That kicked my *kitten*. Out of shape, whew.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Supposed to have had an early morning outdoor stretch session with PT, cancelled due to snow for safety reasons (with live in the sticks). Also supposed to be doing a 5km recovery run, looks like that'll be on the dreadmill (urgh). Supposed to be doing legs bums and tums and zumba tonight, looking unlikely due to rural location.

So my plans for the day actually include,
    trek the mile to the gym
    Do a stretching session, with dynamic stretches as warm up.
    Run 5km on treadmill
    Play with front squats
    Trek back home
    If no classes this evening I'll go for a 10-15km hike through the back roads and footpaths

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing. In camp for a week so those beautiful gains will have to weight