Let's Chit-Chat!

Options
cc102296
cc102296 Posts: 57 Member
I've commented on many others threads for friends who actually communicate with each other, but just get friend requests

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Oh, so much to chit chat about ..

When was your last confession? How many hail Mary's? Did you learn your lesson or were you a repeat offender next Sunday?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Where'd you go? Was there food there? Was it pizza? Can I have some?
  • cc102296
    Options
    so many great questions lol. no panties, anywhere on my body. not too involved with the space launches, but a question to that question. do you think we're the only ones here in this universe?
    mild cheese.
    spanks ? i prefer the ones when im home alone and dont have to worry about anyone walking in on me lmao.
    no confessions, im not a religious person, though i did go to catholic school from 2-7th grade.
    i actually drank some beer and ate pizza last night !!!
    its been two years since ive bowled and i was pretty damn good at it
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cc102296 wrote: »
    so many great questions lol. no panties, anywhere on my body. not too involved with the space launches, but a question to that question. do you think we're the only ones here in this universe?
    mild cheese.
    spanks ? i prefer the ones when im home alone and dont have to worry about anyone walking in on me lmao.
    no confessions, im not a religious person, though i did go to catholic school from 2-7th grade.

I had lost hope.
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    Where'd you go? Was there food there? Was it pizza? Can I have some?

We had street tacos it was delicious... I miss pizza so darn much
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    mild cheese.

I don't believe we are the only ones in the universe...
  • 81Katz
    Options
    mild cheese.

Well there you are! So now what do I do with this ad for that milk carton?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Oh, so much to chit chat about ..

When was your last confession? How many hail Mary's? Did you learn your lesson or were you a repeat offender next Sunday?

My sins are between me and God. No hail Mary’s, I don’t believe in that. If it was true repentance I’d be clear of it, if I was back at it next Sunday then it wasn’t true repentance and I’m not worthy of forgiveness.

Interesting. I like to hear people's religious POV's.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

No fair!!! You're supposed to share!!!! :bawling:
  • cc102296
    Options

No fair!!! You're supposed to share!!!! :bawling:

i shared ... with me myself and I
  • cc102296
    Options
    :D