Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie from Glasgow, UK

Hi there,

I am new to MFP and was wondering if anyone could help recommend a diet and exercise plan to follow. I am a mummy to 2 kids, 1 of 6 years and baby of 10 months, so finding time to exercise is a bit of a nightmare at the moment and I had to cancel my gym membership as I returned to work and my husband works shifts, so isn't always easy to get time or childcare to allow me to go, so an exercise regime which could either include the kids or I could do while they are in bed.

It would be great if I could find some friends to help motivate me too.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. xx

Replies

• ProMooch
    ProMooch Posts: 39 Member
    Hello, the diet side is very easy because that's what MFP is all about, you can eat anything you want (within reason) and so long as you're logging it all and sticking to your goal... that's it, that's the diet!

I would recommend for the exercise to get your kids ready and go for a walk, simples, maybe get yourself a workout dvd to do as and when at home too?

I have been using MFP for about 4 months now and I find that you can do pretty mush what you want, get using it and you'll soon tailor it to yourself! x