Looking for IF or one meal a day loggers

Options
I've recently started, and am loving, the intermittent fasting style of eating. I'm looking for similar eaters to follow. Friend me if that's you!

Replies

• Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I do IF daily from 8p - 8a, during this time I only drink water. Its been 2 months and I am really noticing changes. My calorie deficit while still losing weight 10 lbs before maintenance mode is much easier to maintain without me constantly focusing my day around eating. I have less cravings and IF has helped me to stop eating when I'm no longer hungry. More importantly I feel better!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    I do IF daily from 8p - 8a, during this time I only drink water. Its been 2 months and I am really noticing changes. My calorie deficit while still losing weight 10 lbs before maintenance mode is much easier to maintain without me constantly focusing my day around eating. I have less cravings and IF has helped me to stop eating when I'm no longer hungry. More importantly I feel better!

That's not intermittent fasting. That sounds like a regular eating schedule for most people.

OP, have you checked out the groups for IF and OMAD?