Bang Energy Drink

Options
Anyone else like bang energy drinks? I recently started drinking them I known energy drinks are no good for you but Bangs have CREATINE and BCAA. What do you think are they any good? Is this energy drink different from the rest?

Replies

• mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lol right... They claim no surgar check... Black coffee is definitely my favorite
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    mjy7478 wrote: »
    Lol right... They claim no surgar check... Black coffee is definitely my favorite

Have some black coffee and buy some creatine. BCAAs are completely useless and a waste of money anyway.

FWIW, I don't like *any* of the energy drinks. I think they all taste horrible.
  • mjy7478
    Options
    Very true and at 3.50 each pretty damn pricey as well.... I just find my self craving that fizzz lol. Maybe a carbonated water and a scoop of CREATINE
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I like them because they taste good. I drink a couple of them a day just for an extra boost. Coffee doesn't do it for me but these help perk me back up. The creatine and bcaa claims are whatever. I'm after the caffeine!
  • tmyatt23
    tmyatt23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Personally I like the Bang energy drinks. I find them to be way better for you than the traditional ones (Monster,Red bull). Also I find that it has a higher quality of caffeine so you get a much smoother energy boost without the crash.
  • mjy7478
    Options
    They do taste awesome... What's your favorite flavor
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    mjy7478 wrote: »
    They do taste awesome... What's your favorite flavor

cotton candy is my fav!
  • mjy7478