Breaded chicken

Options
Hey guys! So I made breaded chicken in the oven for my meal prep, but I don't know how to log the cals from the actual bread crumbs. It says the serving size is 1/3 cup, but I don't think I used that much on each chicken strip especially since they aren't really thick pieces. I just put the pieces in the bag with the breeding and shaked until it was covered. Does anyone have any advice here? I have everything else in the meal prep logged pretty well besides this

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Weigh the crumbs before you put the chicken in and then after. Or weigh them before and just use that number.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Use the recipe builder here, add all the ingredients there by weight ...job done :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Weigh the crumbs before you put the chicken in and then after. Or weigh them before and just use that number.

You can do that.

Typically I just add 50-100 calories per serving and call it a day. I also dip the chicken in egg first so the crumbs stick better, lol.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Use the recipe builder here, add all the ingredients there by weight ...job done :smile:

this. Recipe builder is my friend.