Skinny Fiber

Options
I am considering getting this to help my weight loss. I have seen so many good thing about it but never actually spoke to anyone. Has anyone tired Skinny Fiber? THANKS :happy:

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    ...What makes a fiber skinny? Do you need extra fiber? And why not just eat an adequate amount of fiber? The word skinny in front of it makes it sound expensive and gimmick-e. Just don't empty your wallet if you're getting it for the unfound magic.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just another gimmick supposed appetite suppressant. Save your money. If you really are having trouble getting in fiber through foods, than either work on eating foods with good amounts of fiber or there are better fiber supplements that are cheaper.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am considering getting this to help my weight loss. I have seen so many good thing about it but never actually spoke to anyone. Has anyone tired Skinny Fiber? THANKS :happy:

Dont.

For the moment, forget about whether it is effective as a weight loss tool. The real question you should be asking is what are the health implications, short term and long term. The supplement industry is a crap shoot. It is not regulated, it has no standards.

No one can advise you about this supplement because no one knows what is in it or what the long term effects of it are. From your profile I see you are wanting to have another child. Can you conclusively state that this supplement will not harm your ability to have a normal healthy child?

Products that have been reviewed, regulated and monitored by the FDA have later proven to have terrible consequences...Google Thalidomide, Phen Fen - so how can one be sure of just what Skinny Fiber harbors? Are you aware that some supplements contained arsenic?

One way or another, you pay for what you get, weight control does not have a magic pill.