Planet Fitness Success Stories?

Options
13»

Replies

• BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love our PF. I have been to other gyms, more power-lifting based, but I just love the environment of PF.
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The PF app has videos for the different machines and the circuit.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Been going there since 2015. Have lost 200lbs. They have enough weights for what I need to do, plenty of cardio machines and the place is always spotless and clean. If you are into heavy power lifting etc Planet Fitness is not going to fit your needs. For me though it does exactly what I need it to do. I've also never heard the lunk alarm go off anytime I've been there and people have dropped weights plenty of times. Maybe it varies by location, but all 3 that I have been to near where I live are all well run, clean and have plenty of equipment.
  • OriginalJayZ
    OriginalJayZ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    PF has its benefits, such as a good price but they are definitely limited as far as weights. Each location has different equipment. Some have benches and olympic bars but most don't. I find switching up my gym membership every year is a good way to keep my mind focused. Gives me a fresh start every year. It's ok to cheat on your gym for another one! lol