30 day shred!

Options
jlallen
jlallen Posts: 42 Member
I just got the 30 day shred and I am soooo pumpd!! Started yesterday and actually can't wait to get to it today :happy: Wonder who else has done this workout and their results? If you want to group up lets go!!

Replies

• toomuchchunk
    Options
    Hi there. What is the 30 day shred?
    Jenali
  • ashleyshillig
    ashleyshillig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love these worKouts. I used them a lot during my pregnancy. I plan to hit them hard and do the 30 days starting soon!!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    There are tons of threads on here about the 30 day shred. just do a search for it. New groups start almost weekly.
    I love it too and miss it!
    I moved and haven't been able to do it at the new place yet.
    Have fun with it!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    The shred is AMAZING. I love it, I have been doing it for a while now. I am doing it longer than 30 days---and I do it 5 days a week. I definitely feel more toned from doing it!!
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    I have really noticed a change in my body since I started the 30 day shred. I've been doing it way longer than 30 days, as well. I do it 5 or 6 times a week. For the most part, I do level 2 (i think it's the most challenging) but I mix it up with level 1 and level 3. I don't think I could find a better way to spend 20 minutes a day working out.
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    I have really noticed a change in my body since I started the 30 day shred. I've been doing it way longer than 30 days, as well. I do it 5 or 6 times a week. For the most part, I do level 2 (i think it's the most challenging) but I mix it up with level 1 and level 3. I don't think I could find a better way to spend 20 minutes a day working out.

I love this idea on mixing up the different levels! THanks I am going to try this out!!!