This is the LAST time

Options
63hanson
63hanson Posts: 154 Member
I've gained and lost weight several times, just like a lot of people on here. I tried it on my own, done WW and joined MFP several years ago, lost weight and promptly put it back on.

This time is different, I'm doing it the right way. My work offers a free program that consists of working with a nurse practitioner, dietitian, and an exercise physiologist. I see them as much or as little as I need. My eldest daughter is very much into living a healthy lifestyle is helping too. I've finally come to understand that I need to eat to fuel my body, not just for pleasure. I'm taking the time to learn and pay attention to my body and how I feel after eating and exercise.

I've been on the program since the middle of January and am doing great. I meal plan, track all my food and get regular exercise.

I've just started reading the message boards and am enjoying getting to know everyone!

Replies

• wendys_journey
    wendys_journey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It sounds like you have a huge support team and that's extremely important to be successful. You can do this!