DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Man, this took me all day to decide to do (I’m just that self-conscious. Sorry to be so dramatic folks).

42 years old and 4 kids of my own and 2 almost stepkids (btw, thank you @Clever_User_Name for helping me finally decide after all these years with your post that I will always count my lost daughter, despite what people think).

I have the stretch marks to prove that I have jumped wildly from 155lbs to 215lbs and back again many times over the last 3 decades.

<3 Words can't convey how awesome I think you are.. inside and out
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Man, this took me all day to decide to do (I’m just that self-conscious. Sorry to be so dramatic folks).

42 years old and 4 kids of my own and 2 almost stepkids (btw, thank you @Clever_User_Name for helping me finally decide after all these years with your post that I will always count my lost daughter, despite what people think).

I have the stretch marks to prove that I have jumped wildly from 155lbs to 215lbs and back again many times over the last 3 decades.

Kas! this makes my heart smile :)
  • Lift_More
    Lift_More Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Every man that I have seen post their pic here so far has done an incredible job and should be very proud of their accomplishments. Nice work everyone!
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

You look INCREDIBLE! You should be proud of how you look! I am so glad you decided to finally post!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg
    Outrageous Seductress :bigsmile:

47 years old, dad of four. 6'2", 200lbs
    @caco_ethes because she's needy

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

There’s a lot of muscle tone here and you own this style. You’re a sexy mother *kitten*!

I also want you in my survival group when the mfp zombie apocalypse occurs. Just saying.

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg

About time!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2018
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg

:rage::rage:

Look. Away.

Too late .. I LOOKED.. :p I even peeked under the towel :o
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg

:rage::rage:

Look. Away.

Too late .. I LOOKED.. :p I even peeked under the towel :o

:neutral:

I would never do this to you.

I know....

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Bestie boo... you look fantastic! You wear your broken heart and struggles in such a humble and honest way its no wonder you're magnetic... no matter what you look like.
    Now I'm sorry for sounding all dramatic but you just kick so much *kitten* and I think the world of you! K... enough of the mushy stuff! Back to your corner bish ;)

Ps. All this bro love truly impresses me :)

Thank you Bestie Boo ❤️
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

For starters you pull off that hat like a *kitten* bad as$ , not to mention your beard is close to godliness! But that dad bod! <3 if I can hold your credentials one day and look that sexy ill consider my self a lucky man
    bojack3 wrote: »
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

I see a lot of good here my man!
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

You're welcome and thank you too. You have no reason to be intimidated on here. None at all.
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

<3 Words can't convey how awesome I think you are.. inside and out
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Bestie boo... you look fantastic! You wear your broken heart and struggles in such a humble and honest way its no wonder you're magnetic... no matter what you look like.
    Now I'm sorry for sounding all dramatic but you just kick so much *kitten* and I think the world of you! K... enough of the mushy stuff! Back to your corner bish ;)

Ps. All this bro love truly impresses me :)
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Kas! this makes my heart smile :)
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

You look INCREDIBLE! You should be proud of how you look! I am so glad you decided to finally post!
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

There’s a lot of muscle tone here and you own this style. You’re a sexy mother *kitten*!

I also want you in my survival group when the mfp zombie apocalypse occurs. Just saying.

Thank you all deeply for the support. I don’t know why it’s so difficult to accept myself as some of you see me, but that’s a therapy visit for another day. Thank you.... sorry if I missed anyone.

Just wanted to echo everyone else's comments and agree that you are more amazing than you think. You've been through so much, but continue to inspire us.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg
    ~195 lbs, skinny as I get now
    uxi2uj76qn2f.jpeg
    204lbs, this is fluffy me

47 years old, dad of four. 6'2", ~200lbs

I assume you are only wrapped (barely) in that towel because you are steaming the wrinkles out of those light blue trousers.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg
    uxi2uj76qn2f.jpeg

Got damn seductress :neutral:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2018
    Options
    394c5r150vi2.jpeg
    Back
    zeruqs229w20.jpeg
    Front, kinda
    lxbztk1l6bb9.jpeg
    Action, woohoo!
    5MHakqh.jpg
    uxi2uj76qn2f.jpeg

I looked again.... and I touched your butt and flicked a nipple :laugh:

• caco_ethes
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Whoa dude, you did it! And without a shirt! That’s a dad bod to celebrate my friend.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    00zct4gd28dx.jpg

Dad of three munchkins. Highest weight was 245 lbs... Currently standing at about 190 lbs and working on trimming down and getting stronger

CoffeeAndContour Deadman_Walking_ ... Your turn for bringing me out of hiding :wink:

I love how classy you look.